TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions published herein is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.ASIAUVSAA.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by ASIAUVSAA PRIVATE LIMITED. (hereinafter referred to as “ASIAUVSAA”) a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 504 Neelgagan HSY, Sitla Devi Temple Road, Old D N Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053, Maharashtra India.
Buyer’s use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If the Buyers transact on the Website, The Buyers shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, The Buyers shall be impliedly contracting with ASIAUVSAA and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Buyer’s binding obligations, with ASIAUVSAA.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires “Buyer” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered Buyer using the computer systems. ASIAUVSAA allows the Buyer to surf the Website without registering on the Website, however to make purchases, the Buyer must be registered on the Website.
When the Buyers use any of the services provided by ASIAUVSAA through the Website, including but not limited to, (e.g. Product Reviews), The Buyers will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms and Conditions and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms and Conditions. ASIAUVSAA reserves the right, at ASIAUVSAA’s sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to The Buyers. It is Buyer’s responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for updates / changes. Buyer’s continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that The Buyers accept and agree to the revisions. As long as The Buyers comply with these Terms and Conditions, ASIAUVSAA grant The Buyers a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, persons of unsound mind, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If the Buyers are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, the Buyers shall not register as a buyer of the ASIAUVSAA website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if the Buyers wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by Buyer’s legal guardian or parents on the Website. ASIAUVSAA reserves the right to terminate Buyer’s membership and / or refuse to provide the Buyers with access to the Website if it is brought to ASIAUVSAA’s notice or if it is discovered that the Buyers are under the age of 18 years.
Buyer’s Account and Registration Obligations
If the Buyers use the Website and register as a buyer, The Buyers shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Buyer’s Display Name and Password and The Buyers shall be responsible for all activities which occur under Buyer’s Display Name and Password. The Buyers agree that if The Buyers provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or ASIAUVSAA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this Terms and Conditions, ASIAUVSAA shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of Buyer’s membership on the Website and refuse to provide The Buyers with access to the Website.
When the Buyers use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, The Buyers agree and understand that The Buyers are communicating with ASIAUVSAA through electronic records and The Buyers consent to receive communications via electronic records from ASIAUVSAA periodically and as and when required. ASIAUVSAA may communicate with the Buyers by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Buyers utilize to discover ASIAUVSAA products and to show interest in purchasing these products.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Buyers and ASIAUVSAA. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation, price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services.
- The Buyers can take a close look at the Website for a complete description of the products. In spite of ASIAUVSAA doing its best to describe and present the articles being sold on the website as accurately as possible, some product characteristics may be altered slightly. Despite all precautions by ASIAUVSAA, there may be inadvertent errors, and ASIAUVSAA shall not under any circumstances be held liable should this arise. The photographs of products shown on the Website are not contractually binding. Under no circumstances may ASIAUVSAA be held liable on the basis of said photographs or description of the products being sold. ASIAUVSAA also does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyer and ASIAUVSAA.
- ASIAUVSAA attempts to keep the elements mentioned on its website accurate and complete. In particular the information about pricing, specifications and in general case all information about ASIAUVSAA’s products is subject to change without notice. It is possible that there could be errors or omissions in the information provided in this website. The information could also be incomplete. ASIAUVSAA is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of ASIAUVSAA’s pages or any links on any of ASIAUVSAA’s pages.
The prices displayed on products are expressed in Indian Rupees and shall include all taxes applicable by law. Product prices shall not include delivery charges, the cost of certain forms of packing or charges for certain optional services selected by the Customer. ASIAUVSAA shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed by the Customer. Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may be subjected to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event ASIAUVSAA may cancel Buyer’s order(s).
The Buyers release and indemnify ASIAUVSAA and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Buyers of the Website and specifically waive any claims that the Buyers may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, ASIAUVSAA cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Buyers which is made available on the Website. The Buyers may find another Buyer’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. ASIAUVSAA does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. ASIAUVSAA reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, ASIAUVSAA may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event ASIAUVSAA reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. The Buyers shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to ASIAUVSAA.
Use of the Website
The Buyers agree, undertake and confirm that Buyer’s use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- The Buyers shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which The Buyers does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or enc ASIAUVSAA ’sagging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way or threatens to defame or harm the goodwill of ASIAUVSAA;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Buyers;
(o) engages in commercial activities and/or sales without ASIAUVSAA’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” products related to the Website. Throughout this Terms and Conditions, ASIAUVSAA’s prior written consent means a communication coming from ASIAUVSAA’s Legal Department, specifically in response to Buyer’s request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which The Buyers seek authorization;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in ASIAUVSAA’s sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another Buyer’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s Buyer and enjoyment of similar services;
(r) refers to any website or URL that, in ASIAUVSAA’s sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ Buyers about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resources; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for ASIAUVSAA or cause ASIAUVSAA to lose (in whole or in part) the services of ASIAUVSAA’s internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- The Buyers shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. ASIAUVSAA reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- The Buyers shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- The Buyers shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. The Buyers may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other Buyer of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by The Buyers, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Buyer’s own information, as provided for by the Website.
- The Buyers shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about ASIAUVSAA or the brand name or domain name used by ASIAUVSAA including but not limited to the terms “ASIAUVSAA”, “ASIAUVSAA.COM”, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of ASIAUVSAA on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any ASIAUVSAA’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. The Buyers agree that they will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or ASIAUVSAA’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to ASIAUVSAA.
- The Buyers agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- The Buyers may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal The Buyers send to ASIAUVSAA, on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. The Buyers shall not pretend that The Buyers are, or that The Buyers represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- The Buyers may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of ASIAUVSAA and / or others.
- The Buyers shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Buyer’s use of ASIAUVSAA’s service and Buyer’s listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. The Buyers shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- The Buyers shall be responsible to up keeping the providing information relating to the products proposed to be sold by Us. In this connection, The Buyers undertake that all such information shall be secured in all respects. The Buyers shall not defame the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Buyers in any manner.
- The Buyers shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Buyers of the Website to buy any products, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. The Buyers may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Buyers via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms and Conditions to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person without ASIAUVSAA’s prior explicit consent. In order to protect ASIAUVSAA’s Buyers from such advertising or solicitation, ASIAUVSAA reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a Buyer may send to other Buyers in any 24-hours period which ASIAUVSAA deems appropriate in its sole discretion. The Buyers understand that ASIAUVSAA have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, ASIAUVSAA can (and The Buyers hereby expressly authorize ASIAUVSAA to) disclose any information about The Buyers to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in ASIAUVSAA’s sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
ASIAUVSAA reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. ASIAUVSAA shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this right, THE BUYERS REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS THE BUYERS POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN BUYER’S PRIVATE MESSAGES. In no event shall ASIAUVSAA assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted by another Buyer or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. The Buyers hereby represent and warrant that the content the Buyers publish on the Website shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of ASIAUVSAA or any third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Buyer’s correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between The Buyers and such advertiser. ASIAUVSAA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other Buyers (including unauthorized Buyers or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that The Buyers may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about The Buyers due to Buyer’s use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure The Buyers. ASIAUVSAA does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website the Buyers acknowledge and agree that ASIAUVSAA is not responsible for the use of any personal information that The Buyers publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that The Buyers publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- ASIAUVSAA shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Buyer’s involvement/participation in any way on Buyer’s own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- The Buyers shall not have the right to resell any of the products purchased from ASIAUVSAA.com unless such right is expressly granted to the Buyer in writing by ASIAUVSAA.
Contents Posted on Site
In relation to the products offered on the website, the text, graphics, Buyer interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, “Content”), is ASIAUVSAA generated content.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without ASIAUVSAA’s express prior written consent.
The Buyers may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that The Buyers (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for Buyer’s personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
ASIAUVSAA may share personal information with ASIAUVSAA’s other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to the Buyers as a result of such sharing unless the Buyers explicitly opt-out.
ASIAUVSAA may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide the Buyers access to ASIAUVSAA’s Services, to comply with ASIAUVSAA’s legal obligations, to enforce ASIAUVSAA’s Buyer Agreement, to facilitate ASIAUVSAA’s marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to ASIAUVSAA’s Services. ASIAUVSAA does not disclose Buyer’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without Buyer’s explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to The Buyers through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, ASIAUVSAA does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
ASIAUVSAA will not be liable to The Buyers in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. ASIAUVSAA does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to The Buyers through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to The Buyers.
The Buyers will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Buyer’s phone number with us, The Buyers consent to be contacted by ASIAUVSAA via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. ASIAUVSAA will not use Buyer’s personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, ASIAUVSAA will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to The Buyers due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by The Buyers and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by the Buyers shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering Buyer’s order to the Buyers, ASIAUVSAA may request the Buyers to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by the Buyers for Buyer’s purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to ASIAUVSAA’s Buyers.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bi partite contractual obligations between Buyer and ASIAUVSAA and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and ASIAUVSAA to facilitate the completion of the Transaction.
- The Buyers have specifically authorized ASIAUVSAA or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Buyers in respect of transactions through Payment Facility. Buyer’s relationship with ASIAUVSAA is on a principal to principal basis.
- The Buyers understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ASIAUVSAA is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the ASIAUVSAA Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, ASIAUVSAA is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- The Buyers understand that upon initiating a Transaction the Buyers are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with ASIAUVSAA to purchase the products using the Payment Facility, and The Buyers shall pay the Transaction Price through Buyer’s Issuing Bank to ASIAUVSAA using Payment Facility.
- The Buyers may agree with ASIAUVSAA through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- The Buyers shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate ASIAUVSAA Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notification by The Buyers of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash on Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- The Buyers shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy) in case The Buyers do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case the Buyers do not raise a refund, claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make The Buyers are ineligible for a refund.
- The Buyers understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence The Buyers may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
- Except for Cash on Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash on Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ASIAUVSAA in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- ASIAUVSAA reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which ASIAUVSAA may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by RBI to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- ASIAUVSAA reserves the right to refuse process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ASIAUVSAA or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- ASIAUVSAA may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ASIAUVSAA. As a result of such check if ASIAUVSAA is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- ASIAUVSAA may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. delay to Dispatch, if ASIAUVSAA deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, ASIAUVSAA may hold Transaction Price and ASIAUVSAA may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that ASIAUVSAA will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of ASIAUVSAA.
Compliance with Laws:
- Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and ASIAUVSAA Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Buyers. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The Buyer undertakes to take all the necessary measures to preserve in good condition all the products ordered.
Most of the branded products are covered by a contractual one-year warranty unless otherwise specified on the product or its packaging or by ASIAUVSAA at the time of sale. However, this warranty shall not apply in the case of natural wear and tear of the product, damage caused by negligent use of the product, or by use in a manner for which the product was not intended.
The 90 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have received defective goods due to purchase on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 90 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from ASIAUVSAA subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify ASIAUVSAA of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 90 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with ASIAUVSAA.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Digital products/services;
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the ASIAUVSAA warranty policy;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
On Clothing, and footwear, ASIAUVSAA accepts 90-day exchange subject to the following conditions:
- Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
- Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in packaging, the box should be undamaged.
- Damaged or defective clothing and footwear products are covered by the 30-Day Replacement Guarantee.
If ASIAUVSAA has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then ASIAUVSAA may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such person may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that Buyer and any related Buyers from availing protection through this program.
ASIAUVSAA reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a Buyer who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, ASIAUVSAA may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such Buyer and/or disqualify that Buyer and any related Buyers from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
ASIAUVSAA prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another Buyer may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, ASIAUVSAA will ‘blur’ out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Buyers on the Website; or email communication between Buyers in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review ASIAUVSAA’s feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a Buyer’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
ASIAUVSAA will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the Buyer’s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. ASIAUVSAA make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and ASIAUVSAA is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
ASIAUVSAA is the owner of all the rights of intellectual property attached to the products ordered by the Buyers. ASIAUVSAA reserves the right to proceed to the necessary formalities with the aim of their protection on the Territory. ASIAUVSAA undertakes to the Buyers a non-exclusive right of use on the brands and Protected Elements owned by ASIAUVSAA. The Buyer recognises the existence and validity of the trademark applications or registrations and use of ASIAUVSAA’s products and undertakes never to challenge their validity, registration and use in the Territory. The Buyer undertakes not to derive any right from the use of ASIAUVSAA’s products and undertakes never to attempt to register, directly in his name or indirectly by a third party, any identical or confusingly similar trademark or internet domain name that may infringe ASIAUVSAA’s trademarks or constitute unfair competition. In case the Buyer applies for or uses any identical or similar trademark or domain name to ASIAUVSAA’s products, they shall immediately take all necessary actions, at their own expense, to cancel or transfer the infringing trademarks or domain names to ASIAUVSAA upon ASIAUVSAA’s first demand. The Buyers undertake to inform and to immediately notify ASIAUVSAA of illicit imitation and more generally of any unfair competition practices based on the Protected Elements.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by ASIAUVSAA and products are sold by ASIAUVSAA. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Buyer’s personal, non-commercial use. The Buyers must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and The Buyers must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which The Buyers receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
In case The Buyers feel that an IPR has been infringed, The Buyers can write to ASIAUVSAA at [email protected]
ASIAUVSAA does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website are completely accurate, complete, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ASIAUVSAA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EVEN IF BUYER HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website at [email protected] or phone number +91 9969695278
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
ASIAUVSAA PRIVATE LIMITED
504 Neelgagan HSY, Sitla Devi Temple Road,
Old D N Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai 400 053
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
ASIAUVSAA can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
ASIAUVSAA reserves the right to reject a replacement request.
Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 5 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
- Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
Shipping was damaged
Item was defective
Item Dead on Arrival
Item(s) were missing
Wrong item sent
- An intimation must be provided to ASIAUVSAA seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
- In case ASIAUVSAA accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to ASIAUVSAA and only after return of the product, ASIAUVSAA shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
In case ASIAUVSAA doesn’t have the product at all, ASIAUVSAA can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Buyer (if applicable).
Buyers can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. The Buyer’s entire order amount will be refunded. In case the item the Buyers have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to the Buyer, the Buyer may still cancel the order online. The Buyer’s refund will be processed once ASIAUVSAA receives the originally ordered item back from the courier. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to the Buyer.
In order to Cancel the order, the Buyer can login to the website and Click on Return/Exchange/Cancel order link in My Account section. Enter the order details and submit. Once ASIAUVSAA receives the request, ASIAUVSAA will initiate the cancellation request.
Shipping charge will be refunded only if the entire order is cancelled. However, for a partial cancellation, ASIAUVSAA does not have a refund for the shipping charge.
The refund will be credited back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on ASIAUVSAA.in. However, there may be some cases where both the Buyers and ASIAUVSAA may face issues. ASIAUVSAA a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and ASIAUVSAA in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a ‘dispute’ occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and ASIAUVSAA. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/ASIAUVSAA raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue.
How is a ‘dispute’ created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to [email protected]saa.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Seller Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Manufacturing defects)
- Product not working and ASIAUVSAA claims invalid Invoice
Disputes via Charge back
Whenever a charge back (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
- Item not received CB – Buyer hasn’t received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
- Unauthorized CB – Buyer hasn’t made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
- Item not as described – meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
ASIAUVSAA expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of ASIAUVSAA.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by ASIAUVSAA. ASIAUVSAA encourages its Buyers to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, ASIAUVSAA will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate ASIAUVSAA policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm – ASIAUVSAA does not permit Buyers to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of ASIAUVSAA System – ASIAUVSAA allows Buyers to facilitate transactions through the ASIAUVSAA system but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – ASIAUVSAA will never ask the Buyers to provide sensitive information through email. In case the Buyers receive any spoof (fake) email, the Buyers are requested to report the same to ASIAUVSAA through ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – ASIAUVSAA’s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by ASIAUVSAA Buyers. ASIAUVSAA Buyers are not allowed to send spam messages to other Buyers.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of ASIAUVSAA – ASIAUVSAA prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the ASIAUVSAA Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and ASIAUVSAA.
ASIAUVSAA policy prohibits Buyer-to-Buyer threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on ASIAUVSAA’s public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
ASIAUVSAA does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third-party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third-party websites of ASIAUVSAA’s affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, ASIAUVSAA assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. ASIAUVSAA do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third-party website(s). ASIAUVSAA does not endorse, in any way, any third-party website(s) or content thereof.